Copycat Chick-Fil-A Lemonade



Today I am going to be sharing with you guys a copycat Chick-Fil-A lemonade recipe. During the summertime it is always hot, so I love to make this lemonade to quench my thirst! It is perfect to enjoy on a hot summer day, or any day! I have used lots of lemonade recipes, but this is my favorite way to make it. It is so simple and easy. It only takes 10 minutes to make a delicious glass of this lemonade! It is the perfect thing to enjoy on a hot summer day! Next time you have your friends or family over, be sure to make some delicious lemonade! It is  so nice and refreshing!

I think we can all agree that Chick-Fil-A lemonade is absolutely amazing! This recipe doesn't taste exactly like the Chick-Fil-A recipe, but it still tastes extremely similar!


I used to make my lemonade by boiling the water, and then adding the sugar to help it dissolve. It turned out pretty good, but took quite a long time to chill. I like this recipe, because it tastes even better and it doesn't take long at all to make!


Tip: I recommend using the KitchenAid Citrus Squeezer. It works extremely well when squeezing the lemons!



                               Delicious Lemonade Recipe
                                       Prep Time:                     Serves:
                                                                       10 minutes                  6 servings

Ingredients:                  

  • 1 1/4 cup Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
  • 1 cup Sugar
  • 5 cups Water
Instructions: 

  1. Freshly squeeze your lemons.
  2. Add your lemon juice and sugar to the pitcher.
  3. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
  4. Add water and mix well.
  5. Add some ice cubes if you like, and enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe! Have a nice day and be sure to come back for more recipes! Thank you!



Check out my Dragonfruit Acai Bowl Recipe 
here!

Comments

Popular Posts