My Top 5 Favorite Books


I love to read! I remember when I first started reading, I was so excited to be able to read so many books. When I read a book, I want it to be intriguing and interesting. I want to not be able to put it down because I am overflowing with curiosity. I am going to be sharing with you some books that really kept me focused in the book. 

I wanted to share with you these books because not only are they fascinating, but the authors of these books are very inspirational. They were absolutely amazing at writing these wonderful books. I will have the links if you would like to look more into these books!

Something I like about books, is that every book is different. Every book has it's own story. And there are so many books out there with so many different stories! So, you can read so many different books! 

Sometimes when someone tells you to read, it doesn't really seem that fun. But when you decide that you want to read, it seems so much fun to really get into the book. I don't know if that  only happens to me, or if it happens to everyone. I think it's definitely more fun when you decide to read!

I know it is very confusing because it randomly highlights writing in my post. I will try to fix that I soon as I can! Thank you! Apologies!

5. The Chronicles of Narnia
The Narnia series is so interesting and intriguing. It is one of my favorite series because they go on so many adventures in the magical world and you never know what could happen!
You can get it here!



4. The Princess Diaries
The princess diaries is very fun to read! You get to hear all about Mia's thoughts about turning into a princess, and you get to hear all about how beautiful The Kingdom of Genovia is. The Princess Diaries Series is very enjoyable and I definitely recommend reading these books.
You can get it here!
3. Out of My Mind
Out of My Mind is such an inspirational book. This book is about a girl named Melody. She cannot walk or talk. But, she has a photographic memory. She is incredibly smart. This book takes you on Melody's journey. I loved this book because this it makes you feel so grateful for what you have and what you are able to do.
You can get it here!
2. Marry Poppins
Mary Poppins is unlike other nannies. She is magical and much more exciting. When you are reading this book, you get to experience the mystical adventures that Mary Poppins takes the children on. This is one of my favorites because it's so exciting! You may not be able to fly in real life, but it feels like you are when you are reading this book!
You can get here!

1. Harry Potter Series 
Harry Potter is by far my favorite book series! Every book just keeps getting better and better! Harry Potter takes you on all of his crazy adventures at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
You can get it here!


And those are my top 5 favorite books! Thank you so much for reading this blog post! I hope you enjoyed. Comment down below if you like any of these books. Be sure to check out the other posts on my blog! Thank you! Have a blessed day!

Also, something is wrong the background colors on some of the writing. It randomly highlights some writing on my post, but I will try to fix that! I apologize!



Comments

Popular Posts